OUR SOLAR PACKAGES
Choose from our wide range of installed solar panels plus inverters packages*
TO UPGRADE ANY OF OUR PACKAGE PLEASE SPEAK TO A CONSULTANT ON 1300 857 271
Amazon Solar sources our products from only the finest accredited manufacturers.
Install a Solar System in Sydney And Save on Your Electricity Bill
Amazon Solar is your trusted partner when you want to cut down on your monthly electric bill by installing a quality solar system in Sydney. Our family has been in the solar business for a decade and has a wide range of solutions when you are keen to install a solar energy system at your home. Australia is such a sunny country, and we are in the fortunate position of having solar solutions as a viable alternative to conventional electricity. A solar electricity system remains a practical way for you to bring about massive savings on your monthly utility bill.
What You Can Expect from Amazon Solar Regarding Your Solar Power System in Sydney
Our team always makes sure to have exactly what you need in stock. We can install several options when you need a residential solar system. Each kind of solution we have in stock has unique features and benefits and our trusted professional team will help you to find the perfect solution for your home at the best possible pricing.
- The size of the solar system you'll need to install depends on your electricity consumption. When you have low energy consumption, a solar system delivering 3kw should be sufficient to meet your needs. Further we also stock several other options such as a 5kw solar system supplying a greater energy load and can provide enough power for a home with higher energy consumption.
- A popular choice in our range is the 6.6kw solar system. The system provides more than 24.2kW hours per day and provides sufficient energy to power an average home. The package includes 20x330w panels and is a solar system with an inverter featuring built-in Wi-Fi. Another reason why it is such a popular choice is because it is Clean Energy Accredited. You would need the accreditation to be able to apply for the government rebate on solar systems. Furthermore, you also get a 10-year warranty on your inverter.
- When you have to provide power for a bigger home, your best option might be an 8kW solar system or even a 10kw solar system, depending on how big your household is and how much electricity you would need. Our 8kW system has an average daily output of 33.5kW. To be able to convert the higher load from the sun's energy, we use 24x330 Mono Perc Tier 1 panels. The system would require a slightly bigger roof space due to the larger solar rooftop system. The package further includes a 6kW SAJ inverter carrying a quality warranty of 10 years. The system will also bring you all the rebate benefits since it is another Clean Energy Accredited solution.
- When it comes to massive homes with high energy consumption, you can reap even more significant benefits in the form of savings on your bill when you opt for a 13kW or even a 20kW solar system. These systems also come with a quality guaranteed converter and plenty of premium standard panels.
- It is, however, not only households wanting to bring about savings and cut on exuberant monthly expenses on electrical consumption. Management of many commercial properties also realise the numerous benefits of installing quality systems to reduce the overall electric expense of their premises. Thus, our trusted team will gladly visit your site to give you a quotation on a custom solution. Research indicates that you can achieve savings of as much as 70 percent on the power consumption of your commercial property. As a trusted name in the solar industry, we'll provide you with a quotation and find the best system for your concerns, while we make optimal use of your available roof space.
- When it comes to these much bigger systems, quality batteries are an integral part of your system for optimal savings. It is why you'll also find a range of premium batteries for a solar power system that will provide you with hours of back-up energy and access to electricity even long after dark.
- No two premises are alike and every system and installation has unique challenges and features we need to consider. We can customise any of our premium systems to your needs to bring you the custom solutions you require.
- We've been serving the community in and around NSW for the past 10 years and the one motivating factor we often see behind why our clients opted to switch to solar solutions, remains savings. Because of this fact, and as a leading provider in the industry, we don't only sell premium systems but also do so at the most competitive pricing possible. We invite you to compare the pricing of our quality solutions with any other supplier and so you can see how much cheaper we offer you the solutions you desire. In combination with our already competitive pricing, we also offer regular promotions, bringing you even more savings.
Benefits of a Solar System for the House
Research indicates the amount of exposure to sunlight that Australia gets is enough to power all the electrical needs of the entire country several thousand times. Most people are aware of the savings benefit of installing a solar panel system in Sydney at your home but it isn't all there is to such an installation.
- Our systems come with little to no maintenance at all and the most you'll ever have to do is to either keep your solar panels clean to ensure optimal functionality or to book a professional to take care of it on your behalf.
- Solar systems don't have frequent failures and the inverter is probably the most sensitive, but also, most used part of the entire system. Yet, since we offer a 10-year warranty on our inverters, it shouldn't be a concern to you. It also doesn't mean after 10 years your converter is bound to fail and needs immediate replacement. No, inverters can last for much longer but they might become less effective after a decade of optimal functioning.
- Having such a system at your home helps to minimise the environmental impact of electricity generation. In general, power plants aren't kind to nature and you can expect air, water and ground pollution from this kind of operation. Especially if the plant relies on fossil fuels, which isn't a renewable resource.
Solar energy is clean, pollution-free energy and is completely renewable. While your contribution to the environment might seem small and insignificant, together with all the other homes opting for the eco-friendly solution, you make a huge difference.
Solar energy is nothing new and has been around for several years. Research and development are making huge strides in the solar industry, and there are forever new solutions and better alternatives available that make these systems more compact, effective and affordable.
- You'll never be left in the dark again due to system failures. Even though there goes a lot of effort and expenses into maintaining the national electricity grid, unexpected failures are bound to occur. During these times it is totally out of your hands to bring a solution and you simply have to deal with the absence of power in your home. It is the kind of scenario you never have to repeat when you opt to generate your power through our premium solar systems.
Except for the benefits of savings, price cuts on our products and rebates from the government, taking the step to opt for a cleaner alternative in energy production is also a step you can take to protect our natural resources for generations to come.
About Amazon Solar
Since 2009 our family has been working towards establishing our name as a reputable provider and a supplier our clients can rely on for quality products from the most trusted brands in the industry. We've set ourselves apart through excellent workmanship, competitive pricing, and always ensuring great customer care.
Research indicates as much as 85 percent of homeowners have no idea why their power consumption is so high. Most people simply pay their bills at the end of the month and continue as always. Our team says it is enough. Call on us to do a complete inspection of your home, determine where you can save, provide you with premium quality solar alternatives and effective installations. Rather than just paying your bills, let's help you to reduce it.