Choose from our wide range of installed solar panels plus inverters packages*
TO UPGRADE ANY OF OUR PACKAGE PLEASE SPEAK TO A CONSULTANT ON 1300 857 271
Call 1300 857 271 for a free energy assessment worth $200
In a recent survey it was found that 85% of respondents could not identify the main driver of their power use. If you would like to know your main electricity drivers, call Amazon Solar and book your free energy assessment. This inspection identifies and analyses your home electricity flow and reports on how you can minimise your electricity costs through the use of solar electricity panels and help make you become energy efficient.
The heightening cost of electricity in Sydney makes many residents and businesses to look for alternative, cost-efficient sources of energy. One of the most easily available non-conventional sources is solar system installation in Sydney. Thanks to the latest technology, the procedure for converting solar energy to electrical energy has become accessible. If you wish to generate your own solar energy, all you need is a solar inverter and solar panels. Together, they use photovoltaic effect for converting the sun’s rays into electricity.
About Amazon Solar
Amazon Solar is a leading supplier and installer of solar inverters and solar panels since 2009. In the past decade, we have supplied products from some of the biggest brands in Sydney and its surrounding areas. As well-known solar installers in Sydney, we make sure to discuss your solar needs before recommending any specific solutions.
If you are wondering about the cost-efficiency of working with Amazon Solar, you may rest assured. Our prices allow for all solar inverters, solar panels, isolators, solar inverter, cable and conduit, fixing rails and delivery! Check our FAQ‘s to know more about our solar panel installation and solar batteries in Sydney.
Our experienced team at Amazon Solar always strive for perfection. Therefore, only Clean Energy Council Accredited Installers are allowed to work on your property, be it a residential or commercial solar power in Sydney installation. Irrespective of which part of Australia you are located, we can get your project done as quickly as possible. We have built an effective network of local installers throughout the country, who get in touch with you immediately after you reach out to us with your installation needs. The best thing about our solar power installers in Sydney is that they are professional and dedicated to the work assigned to them.
So without any further delay, call us, and our experienced solar experts will be keen to assist you.
What our customers say
- We had a 3.2kW solar installed by Amazon Solar in 2011 and found there service and pricing excellent and competitive. The system has run efficiently and reduced our power bills. We could not be happier. We are now getting Amazon Solar to install a 3kW on our new house confirming our support for this company. We have no hesitation in recommending Amazon Solar to potential customers.
Working with Amazon Solar was fantastic. They quickly installed the panels and provided a competitive quote and best of all I am saving on my power bills. I strongly recommend Amazon Solar!
Support Your Budget and the Environment with Our Solar Panel Service
Take Advantage of Our Experience to Install Your Solar Panel in Sydney
When you need a company with extensive knowledge and experience to install a solar panel in Sydney, whether for your home or business, Amazon Solar is your ideal choice. There were fewer than 100 000 solar systems of roof solar panel installations in Australia ten years ago, but this has increased to over two million such installations in 2020. Part of the reason for this is that these systems cost around half of what they did to install ten years ago.
Benefits of Solar Panel Installations
We are only just beginning to understand the devastating effects of over a century of excessive burning of fossil fuels on our planet. Now that we also know that these fuel sources are finite, we have had to come up with solutions for better and cleaner energy. You can install solar power for use on your property by means of solar power installations on your roof and enjoy numerous benefits by doing so.
- Although you will initially need to spend some money on your solar panel installation, you will immediately notice a cost saving in terms of your vastly reduced electricity bill. Solar energy is renewable, clean, and we are fortunate to enjoy an abundance of sunshine in Australia. You'll also be reducing your carbon footprint and moving away from dependence on fossil fuels - a win-win situation whichever way you look at it.
- By investing in a solar installation for your property, you will ensure that you are never without electricity - the system will provide a guaranteed supply of power for at least two decades.
- The technology that is used in solar panels has developed at a phenomenal rate over the past few decades, and this development is continuing, even intensifying. There is innovative new technology using quantum physics and nano-technology working towards multiplying the input of these electrical solar systems two- or three-fold.
Key Questions to Ask Amazon Solar About Solar Panel Install Sydney
As leading solar power installers in Sydney, we understand that you are bound to have many questions about your solar installation in Sydney, which is why we have elaborated on a few key questions that are most often asked by our clients.
- You'd like to know if your solar panel installation in Sydney will be capable of withstanding storms or handling extreme weather. You may be surprised to learn that these panels are more weather-resistant than a regular roof with standard tiles. More specifically, our panels can withstand hail of 25 millimetres in diameter or the equivalent of a seven-kilogram bowling ball that has been dropped from three stories up. Are you impressed yet?
- If not, you might be by the fact that having solar panels installed will instantly increase the value of your property. By installing solar panels, you ensure that your property is more sustainable than properties obtaining electricity solely from the grid, as well as being better prepared in the event of a power cut. It's worth bearing in mind that you will also be able to add additional panels to your existing system at some time in the future should the need arise.
- If one of your concerns is about your roof's ability to support the weight of the panels, we can ease your worries. You do not need any structural work when we complete the installation, and the panels and their mounting structure have a combined weight of just 15 kilograms per square metre.
In addition, we're sure you'll be pleased to know that you'll need to do little to maintain your solar panel's Installation â€“ make sure that the panels are kept free from obstructions such as leaves or heavy dust. You'll also receive a user-friendly guide for your system once we have completed the installation.
The Importance of Solar System Installers in Sydney
No matter which solar system installers you choose to complete the work on your own property, the Australian government offers a rebate on solar systems nationwide. When you install a valid energy system on your property, you may be eligible for benefits under the SRES - Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme. If your system is qualified, you will receive an STC - Small-scale Technology Certificate. While most owners tend to assign their STC to the solar power installer who is doing their installation, you could also opt to sell the certificate yourself. We'd like to emphasise the reasons for making use of solar energy, and why aiming to install solar energy systems on your own property is so important.
- Solar power is clean, easy, safe, and accessible. Sunlight is abundant and we should make the most of the power opportunities it offers, especially when you consider the alternative. Using fossil fuels is not sustainable, creates an inordinate amount of pollution, and contributes immensely to the negative impact climate change is having on our planet. Solar power contributes to cleaner air and water, and a less polluted environment. Solar panels are also silent, so even if you do experience a power cut, you'll no longer have to endure the racket of a generator going full-tilt to keep your lights on.
- You can look forward to paying less for electricity. Solar technology is developing rapidly and we are continually finding ways to make it more efficient. Gone are the days that your panels had to soak up an entire day's worth of sunlight to power an appliance or two. Smaller panels are far more efficient than their predecessors so you can enjoy a more consistent supply of electricity. You will also be impressed with how little maintenance your solar panels require.
- Costs of solar panel installations have dropped dramatically over the past decade. In conjunction with the government rebates available and your lower energy bills, you'll be able to recoup the cost of the installation in a few years. Even if you decide to move, you can sell your property for more because of the fantastic added value of the solar panel electric system.
What You Should Know About Roof Solar Panel Installations
When you begin the process of looking for a suitable solar panel installer, there are a few key things of which you should take note. Before you begin, bear in mind that buying cheaper items may save you money in the short term, but it's important that you investigate the quality of the items as well. There is little point in skimping on installation costs when you need to start replacing or repairing substandard items a year or two after installation. It also makes sense for you to find out about the applicable warranties of either the panels, the installation itself, or both.
- As a starting point, try to see how you can improve your property's energy efficiency. Look at things such as insulation or windows that don't close properly. It may seem small but you could be losing heat through these windows in the winter months, or cool air during the summer months. Once you've made sure your property is as energy efficient as possible, you can investigate installing solar panels.
- You will need to decide on the type of solar technology you'd like to install. For example, photovoltaic solar systems use sunlight that has been gathered and converted into electricity. Alternatively, you could opt for a thermal system. This system makes use of the sun to heat water or air for use inside. The latter technology is not as common as the photovoltaic system. Still, if you are spending a significant amount of money on heating your property or making sure that you have enough hot water, it may be a better option for you.
- The shape of your roof is an important consideration, as is the direction in which it slopes. You must make sure that your roof is large enough for the panels to fit, as well as having them placed in the best position to absorb the most significant amount of sunshine.
What You Stand To Gain When You Use Amazon Solar
Established in 2009, we are proudly Australian and family-owned. You'll deal directly with our owner, and he will complete each installation. We use premium-quality materials for our installations, at some of the most affordable prices you will find. Each installation we do is tailor-made because just as people are different, homes are tooâ€“ homes have different energy requirements as well as a wide variety of roofs on which we install the panels. Our highly-qualified and knowledgeable staff will tailor a solution to meet your property's energy-requirement needs.
By acting on conserving our minimal natural resources now, we believe that we can slow down the devastating greenhouse effect, providing cleaner air and water for generations to come. We offer a wide selection of systems for homes as well as businesses, ranging from a basic 6.6KW home system for an average size family home to a 13KW version for offices or larger homes. After installation of a commercial system, you could even enjoy a return on your investment in under five years, thanks to vastly reduced energy bills.
If you'd like to find out more about any of the systems we can install, please do feel free to get in touch with us. We look forward to helping you take the first step towards moving your energy solutions into the 21st century, as well as learning how to make use of cleaner energy product offerings.